ITO Transparent Heaters
Northeast Flex ITO Transparent Heaters
Northeast Flex transparent heaters are made from indium tin oxide (ITO) sputtered on an optical grade polyester film. NEF ITO film comes in a variety of ohm values allowing Northeast Flex transparent heaters to fit almost any applications. Northeast Flex transparent heaters are designed to work with LCD panels, Windows, Mirrors, Solar Panels, Camera lenses, Touch Screens or any application that requires light or visual transmittance in cold and moist environments. Normally, one Watt of heat per square inch will maintain an LCD display operating properly in temperatures as low as -40°C.
Northeast Flex Transparent heaters supplied with optical grade adhesive can be mounted either in front of or behind the application which allows for easy in field installations. Northeast Flex can also mount the transparent heater to your application for you. Northeast Flex transparent heaters deliver all the required heat without blocking light.
Northeast Flex Transparent Heater Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 2 – 220 Volts AC or DC
- Wattage: (ITO) 0.1 to 5.0 Watt/sq. in
- Visual Light Transmission: 80 – 95% (VLT)
- Operating Temperature: -60°C – 100 °C
- Typical Thickness: .007 in.
Northeast Flex Transparent Heater Options:
- Hard coat treatments
- Anti-glare treatments
- Special lead terminations
- Temperature sensor and controls
- Round, rectangular or other shapes
- Optical grade adhesive.
Northeast Flex Transparent Heater Typical Applications:
- Handheld electronic devices
- LCD displays on gas pumps
- Cockpit displays and Military applications
- Vehicle displays, windshields and headlights
- Outdoor computers
- Camera security systems
- Defogging mirrors and windows
- Laboratory equipment
- De-icing boat windows