Flexible Silicone Heaters
Silicone Wire-Wound Heaters and Silicone Etched Foil Heater
Northeast Flex flexible silicone heaters are thin, light weight, and rugged. Northeast Flex manufactures two types of flexible silicone heaters, resistive etched foil heaters and resistance wire heaters. In both flexible silicone heaters, the circuit is vulcanized between two layers of fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
Northeast Flex manufactures flexible silicone heaters in a variety of designs: flat, spiral wrap, blanket, or molded to your application. Northeast Flex flexible silicone heaters can be supplied with thermistors, thermostats, thermal fuses, thermocouples, RTD’s, wire harnesses, or customer supplied items.
Northeast Flex will apply the flexible silicone heater to your application through the process of factory vulcanization or install pressure sensitive adhesive for applications in the field. We can also supply heaters with snaps, belts, hook and loop, springs, grommets, and other various mounting options.
Flexible Silicone Heaters Feature:
- Easy to install designs
- Multi-watt densities
- Uniform heating from -40°F to 450°F
- Various lengths and shapes
- Economical and dependable service
- Rugged, and able to withstand repeated flexing
- Various wire lead termination options
- Mounts to flat or curved surfaces.
Typical Flexible Silicone Heater applications include:
- Medical equipment such as blood analyzers and respiratory baths
- Prevents condensation in motors, instrument, and electrical cabinets
- Heating of outdoor electronics
- Heat sealing and press equipment
- Food service industry equipment
- Drum and tank heating applications
- Pet and farm animal feeders
- Freeze protection for aircraft equipment, airport runway lights, and Satellite dishes
- Kitchen appliances
- Vending equipment
- Battery heating
- Automobiles and vehicles.