Flexible Silicone Heaters Wire Wound
Flexible Silicone Wire Wound Heaters
Northeast Flex flexible silicone wire-wound heaters are thin, light weight, and rugged. Northeast Flex manufactures wire-wound flexible silicone heaters from resistive wire in multi-strand for repeated flex applications and single strand wires to fit almost any application. In wire-wound flexible silicone heaters, the wire-wound circuit is vulcanized between two layers of fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
Northeast Flex manufactures wire-wound flexible silicone heaters in a variety of designs: flat, spiral wrap, blanket, or molded to your application. Northeast Flex wire-wound flexible silicone heaters can be supplied with thermistors, thermostats, thermal fuses, thermocouples, RTD’s, wire harnesses, or customer supplied items.
Northeast Flex will apply the wire-wound flexible silicone heater to your application through the process of factory vulcanization or install pressure sensitive adhesive for applications in the field. We can also supply heaters with snaps, belts, hook and loop, springs, grommets, and other various mounting options.
Wire Wound Flexible Silicone Heaters Feature:
- Larger possible sizes
- Small production runs
- Smaller bend radius
- Greater physical strength
- Easily installed
- Various lengths and shapes
- Economical and dependable service
- Rugged, able to withstand repeated flexing
- Various wire lead termination options
- Mounts to flat or curved surfaces.
Typical Wire-Wound Flexible Silicone Heater applications include:
- Medical equipment such as blood analyzers and respiratory baths
- Prevent condensations in motors, instrument, and electrical cabinets
- Heating outdoor electronics
- Heat sealing, press, and laboratory equipment
- Food service and vending industry equipment
- Drum and tank heating applications
- Pet and farm animal feeders
- Freeze protection for aircraft equipment, airport runway lights, and Satellite dishes
- Battery heating
- Automobiles and vehicles.
- Oil pans, transmission pans