Flexible Silicone Heaters Etched
Silicone Etched Foil Heaters
Northeast Flex flexible silicone etched foil heaters are thin, light weight, and rugged. Northeast Flex manufactures etched foil flexible silicone heaters from copper, stainless steel, and other specialty alloy foils to fit almost any application. In etched foil flexible silicone heaters, the resistive foil circuit is vulcanized between two layers of fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
Northeast Flex manufactures etched foil flexible silicone heaters in a variety of designs: flat, spiral wrap, blanket, or molded to your application. Northeast Flex etched foil flexible silicone heaters can be supplied with thermistors, thermostats, thermal fuses, thermocouples, RTD’s, wire harnesses, or customer supplied items.
Northeast Flex will apply the etched foil flexible silicone heater to your application through the process of factory vulcanization or install pressure sensitive adhesive for applications in the field. We can also supply heaters with snaps, belts, hook and loop, springs, grommets, and other various mounting options.
Etched Foil Flexible Silicone Heaters Feature:
- Multi-watt densities
- Higher watt densities
- Economical mass production
- Uniform heating
- Fast ramp up
- Various lengths and shapes
- Economical and dependable service
- Rugged, able to withstand repeated flexing
- Various wire lead termination options
- Mounts to flat or curved surfaces.
Typical Etched Foil Flexible Silicone Heater applications include:
- Medical equipment such as blood analyzers and respiratory baths
- Prevent condensations in motors, instrument, and electrical cabinets
- Heating outdoor electronics
- Heat sealing and press equipment
- Food service industry equipment
- Drum and tank heating applications
- Pet and farm animal feeders
- Freeze protection for aircraft equipment, airport runway lights, and Satellite dishes
- Kitchen appliances and vending equipment
- Battery heating
- Automobiles and vehicles.